Consultation / Access Center
The Consultation Center is a link between referring physicians and any physician within UF Health. The referring physician line at 352-265-1234 offers you a fast track to UF Health.
Hours of Operation
- The Consultation Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The center is not open on holidays.
- After-hours, non-urgent messages are taken by our in-house answering service. Urgent requests are handled immediately by UF Health operators.
For Referring Physicians
When you call the Consultation Center, our service representatives can connect your call to any physician’s practice within UF Health.
Through the Consultation Center, you also can:
- Obtain clinical verbal consultations
- Efficiently arrange patient referrals
- Obtain information about your patient
- Discuss the latest research
- Obtain updates on new developments
- Request information
Our service representatives have access telephone numbers and other contact information for University of Florida College of Medicine faculty who practice at UF Health.
Referring physicians can update the information that the Consultation Center uses to ease the patient transfer process and distribute information. E-mail your updated address and phone number to us.
For More Information
If you are a referring physician and you would like more information about the Consultation Center or would like to access one of its services, please call 352-265-1234.
For Your Patients
Patients may call 1-352-733-0111 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday to schedule an appointment or visit ufhealth.org.